27 February 2006

Italian moment

"Cooking and sex have a lot in common" Giacomo just told Enrico, as he was asked to give advice on a second course for a meal. Giacomo is a cooking celebrity here at Domus, famous for his creations which fumes can be smelled throughout all our corridors. His first question was if Enrico would cook for "someone with a penis or not" (imagine the slight italian accent). It was, but it turns out that Enrico is not that interested in the being without the bit. He decided to go buy something premade which he can just shove in the oven.
So he is willing to pay instead of sacrificing love, time and devotion in order to prepare for a satisfying sensual experience. I agree very strongly with Giacomo. Cooking is like sex.

2 Comments:

At 6/3/06 11:45, Blogger Pia said...

nihihii...

btw - you should turn on the word verification so you avoid getting crappy spam comments by strangers...

So, you made new friends that are ok huh? I never doubted that, but I am still glad to see/read that you are having a good time still in Helsinki! We have 1,5meters of snow here in Oslo these days and 10minus. AND IT IS STILL SNOWING!!!

 
At 7/3/06 00:26, Blogger Dominik said...

Good hint! I did so. Yes, funny new people here- funnily enough your room is still unoccupied; you might be able to re-enter in case you'd have a second key made :-) Helsinki has only minor snow, maybe 10 cm or so. But Germany and Switzerland are sinking in that white stuff as well! I want it here too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home