06 March 2006

he gets the men and the women alike! - Foto update


he gets the men and the women alike!
Originally uploaded by Stürmifüdle.

see, that's Jussi; man with the proper camera. All the pictures I take when it's dark make use of a blinding light, which in return give the people in the pictures very unfriendly faces.

More importantly: If you want to see all my pictures from now on, send me a mail. I decided to make all my pictures from now on only visible to "friends" as flickr calls them, which means you have to get an invitation from me. I can't get the permission from all the nice people I take pictures of, and I don't know if they all would agree to appear on the Internet without knowing - I know some don't. So if you want to see it all, mail me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home