15 April 2006

Spring spring spring finally spring




Sun is shining! Hard to believe how good weather can make such a change, but the city is different. Everyone wears a happy instead of a grumpy face, I can't believe it.
A shame that I have to stay inside in order to write that 25 page paper... But I have my door to the world opened so I get the fresh air. The flowers I have in my room also help, tulips and narcissae in a overbright yellow.
And for all of you out there, some pictures - nothing that is not already on flickr, but well... Especially for Ulli I have a series called "yes, my university looks like mini-versailles". And some other "skate city" shots with that I had a lot of fun changing in iphoto. Not many options, but very enjoyable. Includes some of a Tallinn trip.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home