Scandinavia my love
long time no see? Yes, I was busy/lazy. Take your pick! Originally I planned to take a pick for every day I didn´t blog, but I did so before on my old blog. Which seems to be gone, by the way, as I just checked. Maybe only temporarily, but who knows.
Gotta move on anyway! Helsinki is over, Berlin is the new Helsinki - I had an interview yesterday for an intership at a media consultant company. No direct response, but I have a good feeling. And Berlin is really really nice... and cheap as well, compared to good ol´Helsinki! Especially food and drink-wise. It´s all a bit not-so-shiny, but I like the little run-down look. But enough of that, I´m off to see the movie-museum which I tried to get into on my last 3 visits or so (it is closed on mondays, like every other museum in the world HINT HINT)
For good reporting from my brothers and mine road trip through Scandinavia, check his blog. NIce ratings, while I in some cases have to disagree due to longer time spent in Finland. Especially lady-wise. Right.
See the very extensive picture collection on Flickr .
And finally, before I head of, thanks to all you glorious people along the road: Big thanks to Katrine for booking the hostel in Copenhagen- very nice!- and to complete the danish crew, to Berg who let us stay at his crip and showed us some nice bars in Aarhus. The cake has to go to Pia in Bergen, where we even chased her out of her own flat to have some space. Excellent tour of the town and loads of good hints - love the Norway! Further thanks to Sanna in Hamburg for a short but great stopover with another great tour of the city and through the bars of course :-))) And while I´m at it: Thanks and shout outs to all you 7th floor residents and guest in Europe and elsewhere! Come to Berlin, once I get a flat and an intership!
4 Comments:
a pleasure dear dompster! You can come by Bergen (or oslo if I move back!) any time again!
concerning your bro´: on the chunky side?!?!?!? wtF!!??
Thank you! It was so great, really! I´ll definitly come back, just don´t know when. And for my brother: Complain to him, not me! I´m not responsibble for the stuff he writes! He is wrong on Finland as well, anyway. I think he knows about hungarian girls, but that´s a totally different corner of Europe!!!
Yeah, don't take offense to that, my blog is very subjective (the rating isn't directly related to you anyway, just general impressions) ;)
Hi there Dominik,
Shame you've left Helsinki behind, but have to say Berlin is quite an amazing city, so a good choice :)
Have fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home