What to write
I wanted to write so many times but didn't in the end, because of different reasons. But I hope you're all having a fabulous summer anywhere you are (just as pia wished- I got your card!) and that it isn't too stressfull. I am sitting in a really hot office day in day out writing reports and thinking how it should be different. But my life is changing, more and more so it seems. More "business", less easy going. Maybe it was never easy going, but just less business. Hope to give you more insights on Berlin and life here soon. Some quick news: Got a bike. Very good. Got no time. Very bad. Running out on money - really bad. Don't want to go back to university - oh my god. All the best to all of you!
3 Comments:
Hehe, da merkt langsam jemand, wie es der "arbeitenden Bevölkerung" geht... ;)
ist ja echt nicht einfach! dieser geregelte Tagesablauf... und doch sitze ich um kurz vor zwei noch hier und antworte... muss in fünf stunden wieder raus!
Kleiner Tip - früher ins Bett! So heiss isses ja nun nicht mehr... Spätestens 00:00 Uhr.
Post a Comment
<< Home