Erlend, you're clearly following me





First of all, Norway is following me. erlend øye (Kings of Convenience, the whitest boy alive etc. etc. ...), as I learned yesterday, not only drives a Volvo (well, he does not as he doesn't have a driver's license) but also lives in Berlin. In my favourite street, the Auguststrasse! It is truly lovely. Especially since I almost saw him on my road trip, during my stay at Pia's in Bergen! Pia: "look, there's the guy from Kings of Convenience! He's from Bergen." Me (turning around): "where?" Pia: "oh, he's gone". Well well..
second thing: Berlin, movie city. They were shooting a movie directly under the office I'm working in, and just now as i cycled home, the shot another on in the beautiful Mauerpark. All looked very interesting. I wonder if it was one that I was told about yesterday, but that one is still searching for craftsmen to build the scenery.
Anyhow, still I gotta say: More on the IFA soon, I want to upload the videos of the good stuff as well, while there already are pictures on flickr (no link this time, just click on the badge.
Good night, and good luck.
2 Comments:
tjena, tjena
hur läget?
mach mal wieder nen eintrag. auch in k-town muss doch was abgehen ;-)
nimm dir mal ein beispiel an mir...hehehe ;-)
liebe grüsse und bussi aus, schwedenlande
eli
Das kann ich nur unterschreiben, grüße in die Schwiiz aus dem schönen Münster!
Post a Comment
<< Home