07 November 2006

Basel again


Basel again
Originally uploaded by Stürmifüdle.

So I'm back! I'm looking for a job while trying to figure out if I can write five papers till may, so I'm finished with university till May 2008. What a perspective!
Plus, this city feels so small now...Now wonder, you might say, after the likes of alcoholic Helsinki and exciting Berlin. Right, maybe. So I will try to focus on the cultural advantes like the Eros-Exhibition at the Fondation Beyeler or the Kandinsky-Exhibition at the Kunstmuseum, now that I have a nice little card called "colour key" that grants me free access to most of the museums. Last year, though! You only get em till you are 26. After that, I guess, you should have enough money to pay for your cultural inspiration...What a shame I will be already 27 when I finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home