10 November 2006

Quick catch-up on a weekend gone


Windows of the world
Originally uploaded by Stürmifüdle.

I've been home last weekend and went out with some old friends. This pictures is at the "twenty-one", a bar on the highest floor of the town hall in Kaiserslautern. JC and me ended up there on last Friday, for one last beer. So, greetings and thanks for a nice weekend to JC, J and C! Saturday we went to see a youth centre close to Kaiserslautern, and afterwards we went into town. I should have taken some pictures there already, but I forgot.

4 Comments:

At 10/11/06 20:30, Blogger Joe said...

Youth center, wtf? Mehr Details zu Job etc....

 
At 10/11/06 21:25, Blogger Dominik said...

Ist noch nix mit Job! bei dem einen läuft die bewerbung, die sache am institut mahlt laaaaaangsam, und die teppiche werden entwickelt.

 
At 15/11/06 00:22, Blogger Pia said...

bla... again, i don´t know german!! I miss my old friends back home too... I will have plenty of time to see them during christmas I hope if I can manage without a job.. oh, yes, I got accepted in Hong Kong, so I am leaving in January. Wow. Guess I better start working then so I can work up a load of monetas that I can spend in HK!!

Oh well, so much for the friends..

 
At 15/11/06 01:31, Blogger Dominik said...

see how I feel with your norwegian gibberish! Me saying: Still no job, but a quick & dirty one in writing advertorials (which reminds me to finish them... uh oh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home